Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Tallest Paper Tower Challenge In-Person
Join us for the Tallest Paper Tower Challenge to celebrate National Engineers Week. Work in teams to design and build the tallest free-standing tower using just paper, tape, and scissors. Win a prize for your tower! Registration is required for this event.
- Your tower must support itself and stand free for at least 10 seconds. It should not be attached to the table or floor. It cannot be taped to anything (like the vertical leg of a table or a wall) or supported by a person.
- You are only allowed to use the provided materials, including 20 sheets of paper, scissors, and tape
- Team competition: work in a team of 2-4 people. You can discuss and try different ways to use the paper to create your tower.
- The challenge will be a 15 minute challenge
The tallest tower wins! We have prizes for the winning team.
Hosted by Galvin Library, Library Student Advisory Group, Office of Campus Life, Armour College of Engineering
Register your team now! Each team only needs to register once.
- Friday, March 3, 2023
- 12:45pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Galvin Library Second Floor
Registration has closed.